When I die at the ripe old age of really stinkin’ old, I hope that I will have done these things:
– Learn at least 2 more languages.
– Own and run a cafe/bakery.
– Be a part of the CIA (…for those thinking that I want to be a spy, you’re wrong, unless by ‘spy’ you mean ‘kitchen magician’. We’re talking about the Culinary Institute of America here people!)
– Step foot on at least 6 continents. I’m not expecting that I will ever step foot on Antarctica.
– Have a vegetable / herb garden with maybe a few marigolds in it.
– Do a half-ironman triathlon (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run).
– Have a Survivor-esque experience! Drop me in the middle of nowhere and let me fend for myself for a while!
I’m sure there are more things that I want to do before I kick the bucket, but I can’t think of them right now. Over and out!